I don’t know about you, but stockings are one of my favorites parts of Christmas. I think it’s because my mom always made them extra special so it’s always been something we looked forward to opening.
When I stuff stockings, there a few things I keep in mind.
- The stocking needs to be STUFFED. As in, not a single other thing could fit inside it.
- We always include scratch-off lottery tickets.
- I like to include a luxury item (gift card for a massage, a beauty item, lotion, etc.)
- Things that the person always uses – for me, my mom always includes my fave lip balm, bobby pins, caramel chocolates, nail polish – basically anything small that she knows I’ll use.
- Something practical (cozy socks, mittens, etc.).
I hope that this list will help you stuff stockings with the best of them this season! Is there something I missed or something you always like to include? Let me know in the comments, I’m always looking to up my game!
Shop my stocking picks below.