Fall is the season that’s all about fashion. I love that all the new trends are debuted and we get to experiment with fun cooler weather items. I’ve rounded up my top 5 trends to try this fall.
1. Flared denim- This 70s trend is back and I personally really like it. I think flared jeans can be super flattering as long as you get the right pair for your body. Shop some of favorites below.
2. Leather Jackets- I love a good leather jacket. I think they’re the perfect topper to an outfit for nighttime. It can add class or edginess to a look so easily. Shop some great ones below.
3. Nail Polish- Oh, you know I love my nail polish! These are my absolute favorite go-to fall colors.
4. Hats- Recently I’ve been getting into hats. I’m beginning to love them. They’re such a great way to stay stylish and practical at the same time. Hats are definitely a trend to try out this season!
5. Capes/Ponchos- I’ve never owned a poncho. They were super popular a few years back when I was in high school or maybe early college. I wasn’t into them back then. Now I think they’re super cute and cozy! I can’t decide which one(s) to get! Here are my faves so far.