There are a few items that we all need in our fall wardrobe. Here are 6 fall essentials.
1. Oversized sweater– This is such a versatile piece that can be paired with leggings, skinnies, flats, boots; you name it, you can wear it with a sweater like this!
2. Blanket scarf– This warm and cozy essential is the perfect last minute addition to any fall outfit.
3. Fall hat– This will keep you warm, is super stylish, and tops off any outfit…literally.
4. Leather tote– I love using totes in the fall because they’re perfect to throw all of my fall accessories in when I get inside. I can toss my scarf in it easily without having to carry it when I’m done wearing it. Plus, the color of this one is to die for!
5. Knee high boots– Enough said.
6. Jacket– Great to wear with a light sweater on cooler days, this piece is great for the transition from summer to fall.
Hopefully this list will get you started on your fall wardrobe shopping!
What’s your favorite thing to wear in the fall? Let me know in the comments!
Shop the pieces below!