After compiling this list of items that I’ve either recently purchased or want to purchase, I’m realizing that there are a few common threads here. Tassles and fringe are really in right now, I’m loving pastels this spring (which is a new thing for me), and I’m taking chances in the makeup department. Hello bright blush! Oh, and I still love bracelets. Let’s be real, that’s an obsession that won’t soon be cured, if ever.
Let’s get this party started.
1. I recently picked up this top and it is uh-mazing! It’s flattering, it’s not tight, it’s high-low which is on trend this season, and it’s versatile. Need I say more?
2. Bracelet. Nothing to see here, people. Just me buying more bracelets because the other 100 that I own just weren’t enough.
3. This Rebecca Minkoff bag combines one of the season’s hottest trends of fringe with one of the best colors on earth, blush. Match made in fashion heaven.
4. Kendra Scott has been blowing up recently and for good reason. Her pieces are gorgeous, great quality, and she has something for everyone. If you haven’t yet, go check her out.
5. Another Rebecca Minkoff bag. This one in the color aloe. Even the color name makes me want this bag. I don’t have this little guy yet, but I think it’s going to need to happen in the next few weeks.
6. Sam Edelman Gigi sandals are a staple in my wardrobe. They are super comfortable and work for every occasion all summer long. I’m not sure how many pairs of these I’ve had over the years, but I do know that it goes up every year. They also come in tons of colors which doesn’t hurt the cause.
7. Stripes. I have such a problem with stripes. They make me so happy inside. I saw this peplum style striped top at Old Navy, and I knew I needed it. I only go to Old Navy for workout clothes, but this top alone makes me second-guess skipping through the rest of the store now.
8. See number 2.
9. I, myself, am shocked that this guy is on my list. I feel like I’m cheating on OPI. This is the first time I’ve posted anything about another brand of polish besides my beloved OPI. Essie is killing it with their current color selections though.
10. I’ve heard a million people talk about the Clarisonic and how every human on earth needs it. Well, I’m here to tell you that every human on earth needs this thing. It takes off makeup that I never even knew was on my face. It’s actually a little gross to be honest…but in a good way. I got the Mia 1 because it’s way cheaper and the only difference is there’s 1 speed setting instead of 2.
11. I’m getting a little wild with my makeup as of late. I’m really trying to step out of my comfort zone. I’ve heard great things about the Milani blush collection so I decided to give it a little try. This color is so gorgeous on my cheeks. It’s a great shade especially for summer, and you literally need the smallest amount to give you an awesome glow.
12. See number 8.
That rounds out my recent purchases and current wish list. Tell me what’s on your wish list or what you’re loving right now in the comments!