Every time the season changes I get the itch to do a little bit of redecorating and buy new fall home decor. Of course I can’t afford to redo my entire house 4 times a year (or even once a year for that matter!) Instead of going crazy, I like to make small changes that cause a big impact. Below are my 5 cheap redecorating ideas.
1. Can we talk about easy and cheap DIY project?! I created these painted bottles for my bedroom for under $5 and I’m obsessed with them.
2. One of the easiest and cheapest options is to add new throw pillows. They’re a good way to add a pop of color into any room, and they’re easy to change out for the seasons.
3. A great way to spend no money at all is to move accent and furniture pieces to different rooms. I have shelves that are styled in my living room and sometimes I get sick of looking at the stuff that’s been on the shelves for a while. Every now and then, I’ll just move items to other rooms, different shelves, or even into storage for a bit. This tip costs ZERO DOLLARS — I call that a win!
4. Create a gallery wall, you can see my post on that here. You can inexpensively change out the photos anytime you get sick of them for pennies!
5. Refinishing a piece of furniture you already own is another awesome way to save some dough and make a gigantic change in any room. I recently refinished an old Ikea dresser, you can see the entire project here!
I hope these tips help you to give your home a little face lift just in time for the fall! Shop some of my current favorite home decor in the widget below.